Jul 12, 2013

Sisters, Sisters

I have a favorite sister. Her name is Payton. This week she moves halfway across the country to the great state of South Carolina. I tell people she's wonderful, she's got all my good qualities and none of my bad qualities. And not too long ago she came to visit me volunteer up at camp.

Since we're four years apart it's been a while since we were in school together, or lived in the same city. I graduated high school just as she graduated middle school. I graduated college and left Baton Rouge just as she graduated high school and was moving to Baton Rouge. So any time I get with her is precious and wonderful, and usually quite entertaining.

She arrived just in time to participate for the last 5 minutes of the staff volleyball tournament...


We spent a little time in town in the park... (maybe she was talking to her boo Drew)...



And of course we went kayaking on the most beautiful lake I've ever seen...


and of course we took our signature Kingsley gal picture...


It was a blast. Now I've trying to figure out how me and the kiddo on the way are going to roadtrip to see her on South Carolina next year...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...