Jul 5, 2013

Middle of Nowhere

So up here in Colorado we live in the middle of nowhere. The post office that delivers the mail is approximately 30 minutes away, there is no cell service, and our internet comes in via limited satellite. It's beautiful with the stars and the mountains and the rivers, but it is the middle of nowhere.

I drove into town today to upload pictures for the blog, particularly the pictures of me and my sister up here in Colorado. Or you know, the fabulous pictures of me and a very large turkey leg on fourth of July. Unfortunately the upload was cut short and all that I got were these pictures.



These demonstrate how we live in the middle of nowhere.



We're just driving along waiting for the sheep to move...



Aren't the ones with the black feet so cute!

So hello from Colorado. Enjoy the sheep, and the mountains. We love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...