Jan 23, 2012

Comps Continues.

So I wanted to give you an update on this thing called "comps."

So I wrote this on Saturday, and well, here ya go...

.. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ..

"Just so you know... in case you are wondering... and in case I don't feel the same way next Friday night when I'm freaking out about turning in all my essays...


I'm LOVING Comps! (and my husband is helping sooo much around the house!)


I think this means I am officially a nerd. I crave deadlines and assignments, but most of all new information. Funny thing is we got four questions; therefore, we have to write four essays. Two are more unfamiliar territory and two are actually really familiar territory. Guess which ones I picked first... maybe it's the thrill of the challenge.


Or maybe it's the thrill of looking up the new information... I cannot tell you how much time I spend reading about diseases WebMD tells me I have.


Maybe that's why my one of my favorite essays in grad school was titled Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Inhibitors for Treatment of Diabetes when it could have just been written about:


diabetes and counseling...which oddly enough is what one of my comps essays is on.


Much nerdy love. Who knows what I'll do when I finish all this... Yay Comps!


.. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ..


Not quite as cheery today as I was on Friday... but I'm pushing through, like that time I thought it was a great idea to run a half-marathon...

Plan on finishing the 3rd essay tonight! Got 2 hours until self-mandated comps week bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...