Jan 3, 2012

Finishing

On a day when quite possibly you are thinking of abandoning your resolutions, already. And on a day when I've got to realize it is time to get to work on finishing the thesis that is my life. I send you this. (And because I read it on a financial blog I love to read a few days ago.)

All endeavor calls for the ability to tramp the last mile,
shape the last plan, endure the last hours toil.
The fight to the finish spirit is the one...characteristic
we must posses if we are able to face the future as finishers.
-Henry David Thoreau

I may actually, very soon, find a way to get that up on my wall at home. Very near to the desk... very near.

It's already now written and taped to my desk at work. ;)

I'll finish that thesis, and I'll love it... whether I like it or not.

To resolutions.... and theses... and to any other of the seemingly large molehills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...