Sep 21, 2012

Photography First Try

So we got the camera and the battery had to charge for 2 hours, but not too much longer than 2 hours... so I waited until the next night to charge it. But then it was dark outside, so I had to wait until the next day to use it. Lots of patience...

First little adventure out. You know, all the way to the trees in our yard. Still life, lol, I was the only one at home.


I'm only a beginner, you know, like very first day with the camera, lol.  And these are what they call SOOC, you know, "straight out of camera." Meaning they're not edited.

I'm not against editing at all. I'm no purist. I just don't know how to edit yet, lol.



Let me know what you think. Aren't those pecans looking impressive? Almost pecan-eating season... then satsumas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...