Jun 9, 2011

Time to Pack

Today is PACKING DAY!

I know there are things I was supposed to do today, like do all the laundry so it's all clean, clean all the junk off our bedroom floor, balance the checkbook.

And I'm sure I could have planned a better meal for dinner. I used my coupons to get a Spicy Chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a today for lunch, and then when I got home I popped some chicken strips in the oven and had a buffalo spicy chicken wrap for dinner. Ooops.

But the only thing I can think of to do today is to PACK! Yep, that's write folks, I'm headed back to Colorado to see my most handsome husband!

Things I'll Miss About "Alone in Texas Time"
 - The new roomie.
 - Unlimited internet and cell phone access
 - Moisture in the air
 - Being able to walk into the kitchen and make whatever I want
 - Workouts on the Wii
 - Our super comfy bed
 - Our East Texas friends
 - And of course, my patients.

Would I trade all these things for the wonderfulness of being in Colorado at Ute and being super busy, summer campy fun, with dry skin, no kitchen, and lots of my cute husband?

Yes.

This weekend actually.

"Summer at Home" to do list on Hold. But don't worry, I'll keep you updated on the cool breeze, fresh air, and lots and lots of mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...