Mar 22, 2011

Wow my Muscles are Sore!

Apparently I use the same muscles to drive my Saturn as I do playing disc golf.
How did I come to this realization?  Well, Kyle, our friend Trevor and I went out disc golfing on Sunday afternoon.

They are professionals. They have lots of discs and even handy carrying cases.  Luckily, I am married to Kyle, so he shared two discs with me.  One was a driver and one was a putter.  Funny.

I'll tell you the truth. I've always been athletic.  People tell me all the time that I look athletic. I secretly think that's their way of saying I have a large frame and justifying the fact that my hair always looks like I just worked out.  But I'm okay with that.
But anyways I may be "athletic," but I don't have hand eye coordination.  Well, I was a catcher in softball because I got to wear protective gear and therefore, didn't flinch. But other than that… my mom would motion "Keep your eye on the ball" a million times and that didn't help me make contact with it.  That's just me.
You can imagine our trip disc golfing.  I got a hole-in-3 once, but Kyle won and my score was +43. That means I took 43 more throws than him to get through the same course.  He's good.

I loved disc golfing.  But apparently you use the same muscles to drive and to disc golf.  Because every time I shift gears I feel the pain ;)
#timetogetintoshapeforthespring

1 comment:

  1. remember that time we played disc golf in baton rouge? Good times! Hey I'm training for a 10K. I always think of you when I run. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...