Mar 24, 2011

Buying a Motorcycle?

So today for about half a second I considered buying a motorcycle.


Maybe it was less than half a second.

But I understood a little more about why people ride motorcyles, other than the danger and those people who ride without helments, and the ones who drive too fast and weave in and out of traffic...

Okay, so maybe I understood those people who buy convertibles.



Because yesterday I rode home with ALL my windows down, on the interstate, going 70 miles and hour, with my sunglasses on and my hair "whipping back and forth."

I put on a CD that I recently aquired as a favor from my friend Tam's wedding. I was in a kind of Garden State soundtrack meets Elizabethtown treck on the road meets The Killers (circa 2005) meets butterflies and happiness...

It's a peculiar mix of music, but I love it.

My fave tracks from the mix check em out:
Track 1 - The Ladder by Andrew Belle 
Track 4 - Daylight by Matt & Kim
Track 14 - Beautiful by Phil Wickham
Track 15 - Can't Help Falling in Love by Ingrid Michaelson (sorry for the super-unofficial video link ;)

I highly recommend trying it.  Today, feel free to roll ALL your windows down, put on some good music and mess up your hair.

...see a really great thing can happen when the air conditioning goes out in your car and it's 80 degrees outside ;)



End Result of Hair Whipping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...