Nov 10, 2014

Thirty Three Weeks: Silly Faces

Our sweet little Lincoln arrived early on Tuesday November 4th. Oh we are so in love. While I'm away staring at my baby while he sleeps, we'll catch up to birth day with the weekly posts. With him coming four weeks early, we have a bit of catching up to do!

October 18, 2014

Thirty Three Weeks

Little Tiny Human,

Today we went to the zoo. We saw birdies and lions and even baby giraffes.

Today was your friend Sophie's birthday party and I was reminded of how much of a family we have here in our small town. There are so many people excited to meet you, and many of them are of the little tiny kind.

I was the big ole pregnant woman walking around the zoo and I make your daddy stop and take a picture of me by the white tiger exhibit. 


Years ago, nine years ago actually, when your daddy and I were dating we went to this very same zoo. And we took a picture by the white tiger...


I remember us smiling by the cage and snapping a quick picture. But turns out we were making silly faces. You have such cool parent... we'll never embarrass you...

Since the day we took that picture there have been many faces. Smiles of happiness, tears of heartache, and even tears of joy. Since that picture your daddy and I have every day fallen more and more in love with one another. Every day I think about how lucky I am that your daddy picked me to be his wife.

And now as the weeks go by we fall more and more in love with you.

Someday we'll take you to see the white tiger, and we'll take a picture of all three of us. And guess what, this time, we'll make silly faces again, okay?

I love you more and more,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...