Nov 14, 2014

Thirty Five Weeks: Skelly in the Belly

Our sweet little Lincoln arrived early on Tuesday November 4th. Oh we are so in love. While I'm away staring at my baby while he sleeps, we'll catch up to birth day with the weekly posts. With him coming four weeks early, we have a bit of catching up to do!

October 31, 2014

Thirty Five Weeks



Little Tiny Human,

Happy Halloween!

Everyone has been asking what I'll 'be' for Halloween this year. Since I work at the school we do a little dressing up. This year the kiddos dressed up in their costumes and I contemplated making a new costume this year.

But I still had my shirt from last year.

Last year when I decided to keep my costume, never did I think I would be able to wear it again the very next Halloween. So I decided that it was perfectly fitting. So yes, your first Halloween costume was a 'hand-me-down' from your sister and it was homemade by your mom.

That's Hannah on the left and you on the right. Such a resemblance...



So this morning I put on my skeleton shirt and I smiled back at the people who would see my little skelly-in-the-belly and smile. I'm just so very proud of you, you know.

Happy Halloween, I'll try not to eat you too much candy.

Love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...