Jul 30, 2014

Twenty One Weeks: Be Safe

July 26, 2014

Twenty One Weeks



Little Tiny Human,

You've been bouncing around quite a bit lately. It's not all the time, which for at least a few moments has made me worry. But I love it just the same.

Today we went venturing to Hartman Rocks in Gunnison. You're dad floated down the river rapids on an air mattress and smiled like a five year old with a candy bar the entire time. Every time he hopped in the river I said "be safe, I love you," even though he's a grown man. Someday I'll say the very same things to you, and you'll know it's not because I don't trust you or I think you're still a little kid, it's just because I love you and I have to say that.

I told your dad today that I hope we get to take you on lots of adventures too. Next summer, okay? But it may be a few years before I send you down the rapids, okay?

Be safe, I love you,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...