Jan 23, 2013

December in Pictures

After a nice long 3-day weekend I think I may be back on track. Like maybe I'll do laundry more than once a month and stop eating cookies every day, every hour. Or maybe it was the MLK weekend sale and my impossible quest to find dress pants that fit... maybe that's what will make me stop eating cookies. Maybe?

Anyways, just to get all things caught up, after a very belated November in Pictures, I present to you December in Pictures.  This was the month I got my new 50mm lens, so you may be able to tell the difference in some of the pictures. I was pretty excited about it, so once I put that lens on it every rarely came off in December. If you can't tell the difference in the pictures, I'll be talking a little lot more about the 50mm lens on the blog on Friday.

Get excited picture nerds...

Otherwise, enjoy. December... at least I got it posted before February...

Enjoy.







Here's one of the outtakes from our Christmas card pictures...


December harvest... yep.



The more popular sour gummy bear 'spice drop' tree.










I'm proud of this next one. My brother doesn't like having his picture taken but he has the best smile when it's a real one :)









Trying a little root beer...




Hope you enjoyed 'December' as much as we did. Now we're all caught up. Happy Wednesday! Did you spot what you thought to be the 50mm shots? More deets on Friday... do people still say 'deets' ??

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...