Mar 26, 2014

I Want the Memories

I continue to share these memories, because I want you to see how every day the Lord has made us stronger in Him. Some days it's five steps forward and some days it feels like fifteen steps back. But the Lord has never left us, never forsaken us. Oh how the Word is so full of truth, we are blessed to see His truths lived out daily. These are the memories.

If you'd like to read more about the story of our Hannah Grace click here.

January 14, 2014

Grief is a funny thing. It’s like a scab that forms only to be ripped off again at the smallest of things. I’ve yet to determine if things like this are more like ankle sprains or bone fractures. If the body is weaker or stronger after the injury has healed. I feel as if the Lord says we’re stronger, but there are many moments I feel so weak. But that’s when the Lord is my strength.

Grief comes and goes and lasts a lifetime really. It seems our society would have invented a fix-all pill by now for things like grief. A pill that would take away all the hurt and all the pain and all the memories.

But I would never take it.

Because I want the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...