Apr 26, 2013

Look What my Husband Did

So while I was working on the house, by husband stopped by a garage sale on his way to work. He bought me the most romantic thing ever...

A lawn spreader and two cans of chalkboard spray paint! (You think I was kidding about the 'romantic' part?)


No one knows me like my man. I really started jumping up and down when I opened the door and there were these mysterious gifts on my porch.




These Scott's spreaders are like $75 at Lowe's right now. This particular one is only a year old and was only $15. Which is why I love garage sales... and Kyle Hess..


Happy Friday. Tomorrow's Saturday... that means you could go to a Garage Sale tomorrow :) Do it! At least while the weather's still nice and springy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...