Apr 15, 2013

After a little break...

So maybe our break from the blog was a little bit longer than I planned. But I will tell you, we've gotten sooo much done in the last week and a half. Really. I'll prove it to you.

We painted the living room!

No more procrastinators around here.

We trimmed the hedges, clipped back the trees, finally mowed the lawn, added some flowers, planted potatoes, and made plans for more spray paint...

I'll let you think about how accomplished we are today. And I don't want to overwhelm you with pictures just yet. We'll save that for Wednesday.

Don't want to keep you too long... it is Tax Day.

Happy Monday, make sure your taxes are done. And even if you didn't miss us, we missed you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...