Oct 9, 2010

In case you wondered about the picture...

I know, two posts in one day seems out of sorts... but it's fall right? :)

I wanted to mention the headers. You know, that picture up at the top of the blog with the little house? Yep that one.  I wanted them to change as our life changes. I want them to represent a little of what's going on with the Hesses, a 'hint' you could say.  You may notice that now, the picture has our house, our little starter house, that needs some cleaning up but that's perfect for us.  Now it has our tree turning a little bit fall, and the leaves starting to collect on the roof.  It has the trick or treaters that I hope come by the house, it'll be our first ones together!  And you may have noticed that the moving box and the thank you note ares till somewhat on the picture, symbolic of the 20 or so thank you notes I have yet to send out, and the couple of boxes of stuff we don't know yet what to do with.  If you enjoy it, watch it change, I'm excited about what it will look like for Christmas, I'm already making plans :)



And if you wanted to see our first one, here it is.  Moving, wedding, traveling, and all....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...