Oct 24, 2010

Change of pace

So today I realized that I'm not very good at blogging. So we're starting over.

Today I was inspired by another blogging friend of mine who is absolutely wonderful. 3 kids in under 3 years, pastor husband, and incredible, fearless creativity... did I mention she loves Jesus. Her name is Mel and she's discovering who she is, who God wants her to be and doing it all with those 3 kids and a busy life.  A few months ago a sweet friend read aloud "Twenty-five" from Shauna Niequist's Bittersweet that says when you're still in your twenties discover who you are...don't settle down yet. Well I figured, I got married, I settled down I guess, and now how will I discover myself?

But Mel's inspired me, she's got 3 kids (did I mention that yet?) and still discovering...

So today, starting over:
My name's Brittany, my husband's name is Kyle. We've been married 5 months. He shows me more of who I am every day... I'm Brittany, and I'm discovering who God made me :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...