May 8, 2013

Busy Hess House

I was going to try to pretend like I had some fancy blog posts ready for this week. But I don't.

Today the day all our stuff gets sent to Colorado for the ENTIRE summer and so it's been pretty busy around here. You know, with my birthday... 

Kyle's birthday on Saturday (and my lifeguard recertification: I passed!)... 

Crawfish boil on Sunday...

Championship Church Softball Game on Monday...

Ladies Book Club Dinner on Tuesday...

It's been busy. Did I mention today's also our anniversary??

It's been crazy business around here. I'll be working hard to get things ready and figure out what the good ole blog schedule is going to look like this summer... you know, with the whole "I'll be living in a small mountain town of Colorado with limited communications" thing happening.

But I have a plan.

Today that plan is to make sure all my stuff is packed.

And it's not...

But also Happy Anniversary to me and to Kyle too of course. Because he's the best husband I've ever had, and he's really cute in baseball hats, and right after he gets a haircut, and when he fixes things at the house, and when he does dishes, and when he smiles, and all the time really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...