Feb 11, 2013

Working Weekend

I started off thinking I'd have lots of free time this weekend... then I decided to spend some time with my hubby up at camp in Texas for the weekend, you know, helping him do what camp people do best:



And then I had a few other things that popped up on my agenda. Saturday I was on a mission: Mission fix the grass in the yard... AKA Mission Control the Weeds. Let's just say it went a little something like this:


Putting a very large broadcast spreader in the back seat of your tiny little Saturn I do not recommend. But then again, maybe I do. It worked.

I spent Saturday running around town and researching lawn care. Saturday night and Sunday morning up at camp with the hubs. Sunday I was stomping around the yard with my big ole rubber boots pushing the broadcast spreader...

So, let's just say I didn't get the pictures printed for the gallery wall just yet...

More to come this week on the finished gallery wall and our new lawn care system I'm trying out. I'd probably call our system, "we can only do so much because we'll be gone all summer but don't want stickers in our lawn." Concise right?

Happy Mondays. Hope you you to wear your rubber boots this weekend too... or at least push a large contraption around your front yard...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...