Jul 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July! May we remember our forefathers and how they kind of went against the rules to give us this country... and the men and women who have fought to keep it free!

You know, like my 93-year-old Veteran neighbor.

Who helped my mow my lawn today, and we have LOTS of grass, well, grass/weed mix.

But my neighbor, he's that cool. Didn't even have to ask him, he just heard my weed eater going and drove right over on his big 'ole riding lawn mower. And it was hot out there, but I gave him some water and he said that's all he needed. He's kind of fabulous actually. See he didn't help me last night when I was mowing the front yard because he was busy digging a stump out of his backyard.  #wanttobehimwhenI'm90

Sorry I don't have his picture yet, I'm not ready to say, "can I take your picture and put it on the internet and talk about you other people can read it??"

But Happy 4th of July! I hope you have the day off too. And that you can mow your yard with your 93-year old neighbor. And feel the crazy crazy burn in your muscles after 2 days of Jillian Michael's workouts AND using a weed eater for the first time.

Maybe you're at picnics or parades. Happy 4th. I'll be celebrating tonight with fireworks... my favorite. But that's a story for another day!

Enjoy, and I'll be back soon with LOTS and LOTS of pictures and posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...