Jul 28, 2012

Excuse Me... I was in Colorado

Sorry for the break... you know, the month long one.

I was spending time with my sweet husband...






In the cool, crisp mountains of Colorado...


And then my sister came too!! She's kind of incredible.


It was pretty much a blast EVERY single day!

So we've got come content to come soon, many stories to tell, you know, the usual: light shows, zip lines, crazy airplanes....

But the summer's almost over and we've got work to do around the Hess house. You know, painting, hanging something/anything on the walls, and you should see the garden!

Happy Summer! I hope yours is a lazy or productive as you had hoped it would be. Still a few weeks left!

1 comment:

  1. Love all of those pics! Love that we got to spend time with you all in CO! Enjoy the rest of summer! Can't wait to hear about the garden!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...