Nov 12, 2011

The House Project Begins

So I'm real excited about this announcement, and real in need of your help.

No, no, no... we are not having a baby.

But we have a house.

And I have no idea how to decorate.

See I would like to think of myself as an artistic person... I can paint, I can sew, I can watercolor, I bake and decorate cakes, etc. I can even pick out one thing I like: like "oh wow I love that sweater" or "oh wow I love that desk." But then ask me to match the sweater with anything similar and I'm out. Ask me to decorate a room to complement the desk and that's an entirely different story.

Then we bought a house; my bad.

So I'm thinking I'll put up sections of the house and I'm going to ask for your ideas. I'll draw up some sketched and then I wanna know what matches. Really, I'm not kidding, I'm lucky I wear the same color of scrubs every day provided by my workplace... no matching needed.

I'm calling it The House Project.

Stay tuned. And get your decorating minds warmed up.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Brittany, Mary Alice Brouhard is great at decorating as your mother will tell you. We'll try to keep her updated on your posts so she can chime in with her commente/ideas. Judy McGinnis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the fun is about to begin!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...