Nov 10, 2010

Rooftop Adventures and Term Papers

Today I have tons of homework to do, and a term paper due tomorrow by noon! Good thing we get off tomorrow for Veteran's Day so I can finish my paper. God is good.

But I did want to make sure and share:
Today I told one of my sweet older Veterans (who is real unstable just walking) to stop getting out his extension ladder and climbing onto the roof of the barn in his backyard. His wife doesn't appreciate it, and he could fall. He replied "I used to do it all the time... and anyway I probably wouldn't fall that far."

So climb on your roof while you still can, and again, make sure to take time tomorrow to thank the Veterans in your life :)

Back to the grad school-ness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...