Mar 1, 2013

Smart Phone, here I come!

So if you know me, you know my phone. It's the one that's never mistaken for anyone else's phone. It's the one I don't mind dropping. Let's be honest, it's the one with the side-out keyboard.



My cell phone doesn't quite have the pull out antenna that my first phone once had, but it's not the latest technology. For example, if someone sent a group text, I'd get it 7-8 days later via picture mail. ...ish.

After checking out the more than reasonable prices on the iPhone 4s with a contract renewal. I realized I may be able to afford one of these fancy smart phones, lol. So I researched it to death, spent an hour in the store trying to decide, and then...


I got a new phone! Like the fancy ones with the touch screen and the camera and everything!

I know it's probably weird to blog about a new phone. But it's kind of a big deal around here. I mean I've been 'married' to my old phone longer than I've been married to my husband, lol. Really, like I think I already miss my old phone. Isn't that crazy?!





And because of my new fancy phone I'm pleased to announce that I got Instagram today and could not be more excited! So who knows, you may be get to see more random pictures that I take on my new phone and make look artsy :) Feel free to follow me on Instagram anytime, lol.  It may get real crazy when we take our big vacation in a few weeks. #firstrealhessvacationever

Anyways, it's Friday. Go play on your phone for too long and then once it's 5 o'clock go have a great weekend!! I may have a project or two up my sleeve this weekend... either way, I've got big plans next week on the blog. Stay tuned.

Happy Friday! Happy March! Where did February go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...