Mar 1, 2012

March is...

... National Nutrition Month!

And I'm celebrating by eating a Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate candy bar while revising a thesis about obesity...

[and I tried to take a picture, but I can't locate my connector cord...
and it'd only be more procrastinating]

:)

What do ya do? I told myself I was allowed to eat anything while I was working on my thesis... it's taken longer than I thought...

#packingonthepounds #NationalNutritionMonth

Oh the irony... at least I'm drinking skim milk.

Don't worry, I'll be back sharing the healthy tips and treats of National Nutrition Month soon. Revision of the thesis is due tomorrow... then only one more revision, the defense, and then possibly some final changes, then I'm DONE ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...