Oct 10, 2011

BR

Kyle and I both had football filled weekends. As he headed up to Nebraska with his dad I headed down to Baton Rouge to see my fam, and of course, the Tigers play.

Death Valley. Tiger Victory.


Parking far enough away that you're not really sure if your car will still be in the yard you paid $10 to park in...


Love Dad!

Mom's Gumbo with Dad's Deer Sausage, Mom's Potato Salad, and cheering Nebraska on to victory in the living room after a crazy comeback and a lot of Corn Dancing...

Love the fam. But sadly didn't get any pictures of Mom, Jared, Logan, Aunt Pam, or Uncle Steve... oops.


And what could help me feel better as I returned back to Texas away from the fam... Well,  the gas prices when I returned home last night and paid 2.99 for gas. Yep 2.99!!!



Enjoy Columbus Day. I hope you get the day off too... or maybe you live in Louisiana and you'll end up getting Mardi Gras off later :)

1 comment:

  1. Great to see the Tigers pull out an easy victory while the Huskers had to sweat it out. Also I was glad to see you supporting the GOLD OUT game. Geaux Tigers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...